Hi Amanda. I had no idea it was a book; never heard of it. The opening to the trailer made me think this was another "Bruce Almighty" film; I never saw those. I don't think I'm going to see this movie. I'm sure there are going to be jokes about pee, poo, penquin's mating habits, etc.
Okay, I'm appalled. And those bits in the trailer are probably the best parts of the movie.
ReplyDeleteMr. Popper's Penguins is a great book - but does it really need to be made into a movie? NO!
Oh, my - this is scary.
Hi Amanda. I had no idea it was a book; never heard of it. The opening to the trailer made me think this was another "Bruce Almighty" film; I never saw those. I don't think I'm going to see this movie. I'm sure there are going to be jokes about pee, poo, penquin's mating habits, etc.
ReplyDelete