So everyone is talking about the new "Star Wars" movie trailer, featuring some clips of a burnt Darth Vader mask, the new "soccer ball" droid, some stormtroopers, and Luke's hand. I'm assuming Luke will be "Obi-Wan"-like in this new film.
And then the kicker.
A shot of Han Solo and Chewie, with Han saying "Chewie, we're home".
Are you filled with excitement? Is your hand standing on end? Wetting your pants?
I dunno about this. I guess bringing back the original stars of the first movies is a fan's dream. I admit I'm curious about what they'll be doing. I know Lucas had a 9-part saga in mind since at least the 1980s. So it's nice to see this is going to happen while the original stars are still alive.
But "Chewie We're Home?" Where exactly is their home? The Falcon ship?
Can't imagine Han and Chewie doing much but an extended cameo.
We shall see.
It may seem silly, but hard-core Star Wars fans like me went nuts seeing Han and Chewie in the new trailer. I just hope the trailer doesn't turn out to be better than the actual movie.
ReplyDelete