Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Top Cat the movie???!

I just heard that a MOVIE of Top Cat is going to be released in the US. A MOVIE! A feature-length movie! I had to search out the trailer in order to believe it. Here it is....

So many questions on this.

1. First of all, WHO is going to see a MOVIE of TOP CAT???! a Feature-length film? Of a cartoon that wasn't even a big hit. Came out 50 years ago.

2. Apparently, the movie was made in 2011 by a Mexican animation studio. It was then released in Mexico first in 2011...Is TOP CAT a big hit in Mexico?

3. The US wasn't next. Nope. It was released in the UK, then Australia, then Russia! Now it's finally coming to the US this summer! Will it even make 1 million at the box office???

4. I just don't get it. What is so great about Top Cat?

5. Why is it rated "PG" - Parental Guidance???!

No comments:

Post a Comment